BUILD YOUR FAMILY’S FUTURE - RARE HILLTOP BLOCK WITH COASTAL VIEWS
You have a final chance to build your DREAM HOME on top of a hill with this soon to be certified elevated land parcel in central Pacific Pines
While most available blocks these days are tiny in size, this bucks the trend, with a total of 656m2 of flat but elevated land. The block will allow you a wide selection of designed home on this unique offering and still plenty of room for the kids to run around.
A well suited 2 level house will give you 360deg views to the coast and hinterland mountains.
With earthworks currently underway and completion estimated prior to Christmas, a delayed settlement will allow you a comfortable amount of time to work on your dream home with builders without being rushed.
As shown on the council plans, the block is well nestled around (never to be built out) nature reserve land and limited neighbours with access from Manra Way.
Zoned Medium Density - for those wanting to develop the block into more than one property you would need to talk to the council or surveyors
It’s a real winner but what about the location?
Only 5 Minutes to;
• Both Jubilee & Pac Pines State Schools
• Westfields Shopping Centre, Railway & Light Rail
• The M1 for quick Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport trip
• The local Pacific Pines Shopping District, Parks & Tavern
Under 15 minutes to;
• Coomera Anglican, AB Patterson & St Stephens prestige Private Schools
• The Southport CBD with its Chinatown & many eateries
• The THEME PARKS for your Adrenaline Hit
• Harbourtown Outlet Shopping & Cinemas
• The magical Broadwater and its nautical Allure
Please contact Wayne today for more information
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.Show More